Sunday, 24 August 2014

52. - Blossom






everything vintage because vintage is the best!

Hey everyone!

I saw this cherry blossom tree (atleast I think it is) in my street a couple of weeks ago and I'm like ooooo that could be a good blog post situation, I mean come on they are pink flowers and if you didn't already know but pink is my favourite colour. So weird that I've totally rekindled my girly roots recently. Pink everywhere.

This is me channeling my inner Jimi Hendrix and I think this outfit revolved around the boots. I mean look at them! Boots, boots, boots. Wooden platform, suede material and they just so happen to be in my size in vinnies for $10. Score! Bowing down to the shoe gods once again.

I shot a tonne of new vintage which is all up in my etsy shop at shopgoddessseaTake a look and tell me what you think! That apostrophe wasn't aggressive just me being really excited!

5 comments:

  1. love love love this outfit! those boots are to die for omg
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that skirt! I wish I had the rest of the outfit too though! You look gorgeous! <3

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, I love your style and you are beautiful :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks. Best wishes from England!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    I love the boho look

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah i love your blog! You have some awesome outfit posts!
    I love this skirt!

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete