Friday, 8 August 2014

51. - Evolution 1964






 bell bottoms - miracle eye, top, kimono, belt and necklace - vintage

Am I or am I not the worst blogger ever. I really thought there for a while I was going to be more consistent and was for a month or so and then my self timer broke... and it is freezing in Australia which does not make me want to go out and feel and look fashion fab. 

I am back at uni *yawns* and can already feel the stress creeping up and it's only week 2. I have however been sourcing heaps of new stock for my shop and can't wait to list some goodies on there! 

I wore this outfit to the Babe Rainbow concert and I'll totally leave a video so you can fall in love with them like Taylor and I have. We actually talked to them and by talk I mean "hey" with a reply of "hey ladies" and Taylor and I walking the wrong direction giggling like little girls, I may or may not have been blushing. I repeat, very rarely do I ever fan girl over a band but I could have been one of those crazy 12 year olds at an old direction concert. 

As for the outfit, Bell Bottoms = most amazing thing ever. I have three pairs that I now wear religiously and never want to stop wearing because they are like pjs. Seriously best pants ever, I can't get over the print either!




6 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful - a real blast from the past!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to an awesome band <3 And ya gotta love Miracle Eye bells! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this outfit rocks. bell bottoms are so gorgeous!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. if it's any consolation i was waiting in line outside and the guitarist looked at me and said everyone smelled like marijuana... and i just smiled and giggled to myself like a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get it so perfect every time Caitlan! <3

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pants are amazing! im obsessed with bellbottoms too. i styled a pair in my most recent blog post.


    Emma Amitis

    ReplyDelete