Tuesday, 8 July 2014

50. - I play the tambourine in a band, just sayin'










crochet cardigan, mesh leopard print top, bag - vintage, shorts - miracle eye, boots - missguided

 I don't know what it is about this outfit but I felt like I was in a band and just felt uber "cool." Does anyone need a tambourinist because I am your girl. This outfit came to me late at night when I could not silence my thoughts and I am like mesh, velvet and crochet can that work? I want to make that work. I always think that an outfit needs three elements. If you know when an outfit isn't "finished" and just needs that one more element to go Bamn! Finished.  That's what I mean by elements.

As you can see I am livin' in Miracle Eye clothing at the moment and have three new pairs of bells that I can't wait to shoot (already perfected one look). Larissa is a genius and also we have a band with Taylor, Isabel, Ulrikke called Lady Rainbow Love. None of us can sing and we are thousands of kilometres apart but that isn't stopping us. So thank you inter-webs for letting me meet some amazing like minded people!

Missguided asked me to style a pair of shoes and I loved these boots, my stomping boots. They also wanted me to feature a place where I like to escape and I was like anything in nature please and thank you. So this is a nice little picnic spot Ciara and I found and ugh it is so surreal and we can't wait to go swimming in summer because ewww winter ya know?

I got asked on tumblr to do a room blogpost so that will be in the works once I add a few finishing touches as well as a thrifting video which I will do sometime soon! So thank you for taking your time to respond and I hope you don't mind my Australian Accent!

xx


6 comments:

  1. really lovely outfit, you look great!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCKING LOVE THIS AND YOU!

    <333333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our band is the best dressed band in the 21st century. I will make all our threads and we will be stompin on stage in sky-high shoes. Love you so much, this is seriously the best outfit you have ever worn, can't say much except I'm speechless. You genius mama, you

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this outfit is so cool, you look so fab gal!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh the shoes! Perfect outfit again <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so good! (Like always!) The lake looks beautiful too :)

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete