Sunday, 4 May 2014

46. - Lullaby













top - urban outfitters, shorts - miracle eye, shoes - nastygal, hat - nastygal, belt - Taylor's

Let's first of all talk about my shorts! One of my internet besties from America, Larissa runs and owns the most amazing 70s dream love shack shop called Miracle Eye. I fell in love with this print and bought two other shorts which I can't wait to blog. They fit perfectly, don't ride up my butt (no one likes unpicking a wedgie) and are super dooper comfy! I am in loveeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Today I had my second belly dancing concert which I was so nervous about, partly because Sam was coming to watch and secondly because I was in the front in the middle! I used to do dancing when I was little but I didn't like the competitiveness and the mother's were too pushy for my liking so I gave it up. Then I discovered belly dancing and I can't stop. So currently - my life long goal is to become a belly dancing gypsy, an artist, that owns lots of poodles, dresses like I was meant to be born in the 60/70s and join a psychedelic band (I'd be playing the tambourine of course) any one want to join?

I also included three variations for this photo because I couldn't decide on the hat, or no hat and then a jacket which is necessary since we are going into winter in Australia now!

6 comments:

  1. ahhhh you look super gorgeous and yep yep the styling is so on point (personally prefer the jacket coz duh jacketss) and dat's such a pretty belt wow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! yep shorts that ride up your ass all day are THE WORST...

    ReplyDelete
  3. queen! i really want to start belly dancing classes <3


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaah, these snaps are beautiful. Beautifully styled! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look totally gorgeous as always, this outfit is so point !
    It's so weird to think winter is coming in Australia, but that means I'll have tons of inspiration from the outfit you wore already for my summer in France right now :)
    BISOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are literally always so, so perfect! <3
    Love the shorts and belt particularly!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete