Saturday, 29 March 2014

44. - Rock n Roll, Baby Doll



duster - shopgoddesssea, shorts - vintage, top - nasty gal, hat - missguideduk

Ugh, I have become really bad at blogging lately so today I decided to get out the good ol' tripod and take some quick snaps of my outfit today. I am loving wearing vintage floral dresses as dusters I just feel so dramatic when I walk and I have a dress flowing behind me. This one is currently for sale at my etsy store: ShopGoddessSea which I have busily been sourcing and uploading all new pieces to the shop!
Just a quick post as I am off to Cronulla to enjoy the sun rays! Have a lovely day! xx

15 comments:

  1. Such a stunning outfit! really love the belt!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaay Caitlan missed your posts! you look beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that makes me so warm and fuzzy inside! Thank you thank you!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful look, I love the dress worn open like a kimono!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection!! You never cease to amaze me <3
    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.vom

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous look! I love that dress and your rings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your style! how have i never come across your blog before.
    you have yourself a new follower on gfc & bloglovin!

    charlotte x
    www.clxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very stunning, this outfit is perfect! xxx

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect outfits ! love your hair !

    http://takeitandwearit.wordpress.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/takeitandwearit

    ReplyDelete