Friday, 3 January 2014

39. - Bad girl, bad vibes.





lace bralette - vintage, shorts - getbadvibes.com, leopard cardigan - Taylor's 

Happy new year everyone! 
Hope you all had a great night and start to the year because I know I sure did! I spent it around my closest friends and couldn't have asked for a better start to the new year!

This is the outfit that I wore to the Brian Jonestown Massacre concert in Byron Bay a couple of weeks ago with a few added details. I just love badvibes they are the comfiest pair of shorts ever and I am currently living in them in this hot Australian summer! 

8 comments:

  1. you are the definition of perfection! ily chickie (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful outfit, love your jewelry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty, and i love this outfit! happy new year, glad you had a goodie :)

    fashiontaxidermy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveee, that necklace, is it from tunnel vision? it looks familiar
    i would kill to see brian jonestown massacre, i hope its a world tour ,i'll have to google it haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it isnt but Brit has one similar!
      hhahah go for it!

      Delete