Sunday, 15 December 2013

37. - Plum dream





pants - vintage, top - nastygal, platform shoes - Grandma! Jewels - thinking of selling some similar 

These pants are freakin' awesome and the most comfiest thing everrrr! Feels like I am wearing nothing at all, nothing at all.. nothing at all.

I have been so M.I.A lately and really need to invest in a tripod to make more regular blog posts! In the meantime I am going to Byron Bay this week and couldn't be more excited to see one of my favourite bands. I find concerts really awkward and uncomfortable for some reason but this is in a pub and relaxed setting and I can totally see myself fan girling and I warned Sam already there could be tears haha!

Hope you all are well! xx

10 comments:

  1. your paaaaaaaants ♥ and love your makeup too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mY Goodness! Those pants! <3 perfect

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so bloody perfect! your jewellery collection is a dream! ☾


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww it has taken a while to get to this point but thank you! x

      Delete
  4. This is SO RAD I freaking love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funky, love what's going on here. Can't believe those platforms are from your...grandma? That's rad.
    Hope you can come visit me too :)
    xx Michelle
    salutmarinnn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete