Thursday, 5 December 2013

36. - Anemone







 So today Ciara and I decided to go to Newtown and I was pretty strict with not spending any money because I really need to save for Byron Bay and India. Well that didn't happen did it. We went into my favourite jewellery shop and I walked out with this headpiece and necklace and a giddy mood after it. I can't get over how beautiful they are!

I get a lot of questions about where I get my jewellery from and if you were interested in buying a similar headpiece or necklace just send me an email at caitlan.hammond@hotmail.com and I'd be more than happy to help!



13 comments:

  1. yep yep yep you are stunning and this is perfect, and damn you for that headpiece i've been looking online at one forever but ah well i shall wait a little while longer mwah mwah mwah fucks and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww love you mumma bear hahahah i remember fucks n kisses! xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow ok you have blown it outta the water this time. Absolute perfection.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Sarah you are too kind seriously!!! xxx

      Delete
  3. okay so I think I've found my new favourite. headpiece, kimono, dress, face, hair - you're amazing <3

    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! The most perfect headpiece in the world! Best buy ever you lucky girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful ! Very cute as always ! Happy new year dear friend ! ♥

    ReplyDelete