Tuesday, 26 November 2013

35. - Open Heart Surgery









 elephant wrap skirt, beige leotard, elephant sequin bag, boots - all vintage

Sorry that I have been M.I.A.. I haven't been able to get dressed. I have too many clothes to chose from that trying to come up with an outfit takes over an hour and I think that is ridiculous so I give up. I mean can I just walk around with long singlet on and no bra instead? It would be wayyyyy more comfy. Bras I hate you.

Also am totally excited because I am going to see one of my favourite bands THE BRIAN JONESTOWN MASSACRE AHHHHHHHH!!!! And in Byron Bay with Sam! December hurry up already!

Also also, help me out and buy my clothes so I can get dressed please: ShopGoddessSea




18 comments:

  1. 'too many clothes to choose from', I wish I was in this situation! I don't have enough to choose from:( Lovely outfit! x

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is what happens when you love op shopping!
      thank you x

      Delete
  2. <3 <3 <3

    flawless!!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so perfect !!! I don't know if someone asked you that before, but could you do a post with your beauty products ? your skin and makeup is so perfect !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I could look into doing that! thank you! xx

      Delete
  4. always so perfect! Love all the prints. Babe!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' how bohemian and cool u look! SOOOOO stunning! that bag is outta control gorgeous!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look beautiful in these pictures :) also the skirt is lovely! such stunning photos and a great post!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the same prob - so I pack loads away and have a smaller edit to choose from. Kind of helps!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that could be a good idea! haha xxx

      Delete
  8. Completely in love with your cuff and the bag is adorable as well.
    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are simply adorable, I am SOO jealous you will be going to BJM, they are also one of my favorite bands. Also, I am doing a giveaway on my blog/Instagram right now for a piece from Desert Rose Jewelry, I think you might be interested in their jewelry. If you would like to check it out heres a link to the post: http://formphantasm.blogspot.com/2013/12/desert-rose-jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete