Monday, 28 October 2013

32. - My soul craves your love





Maxi skirt, beige lace top, platform boots, concho belt - all vintage, assorted jewels - eBay/gifts/etsy

As this uni semester is coming to an end (woooohoo!) I will have a lot more free time on my hands. Taylor and I have decided to put Age of Sunastry on hold and focus on doing some markets stall instead every now and then. I however wanted to continue selling clothes online and will hopefully be uploading some new goodies within the next couple of weeks on the etsy store! I'll be changing the name of the store and will adding more items from my own wardrobe as well! I'm very excited and can't wait to set this plan into motion! 

6 comments:

  1. I think I'm definetely in love with your style !!!!! real goddess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful!!
    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh i love this look! That maxi skirt is perfect and all your accessories!

    new follower here I love your style..and going to follow your insta toox

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete