Monday, 28 October 2013

31. - Perfect day










mermaid tail dress - ASOS, Kimono - market find, belt- vintage

Hey all! I feel as if blogging has made its way down my priorities list as my usual thought process consists of 50% - uni, 40% - bellydancing, and 10% - Lamour (my dog haha). However I have one week of uni left and then I am free for 4 months! I plan on making a lot of clothes pieces that I can picture in my head but can't find and I really wanna go crazy with some artworks.

This is what I wore to Taylor's and I market stall that we held on the weekend at Caringbah Markets. I seriously felt like a gypsy queen and so did Taylor. I had a blast and I love spending time with my wifey and gypsy lover. Some special people came and visited us which really made my day and I'm sure it made Taylor's as well. It was nice to have support from our closest friends and family and we are thinking of holding one more just to clear out all the clothes once and for all and not to make room for more clothes... Yeah right!

P.S Here is a song in remembrance of Lou Reed, Perfect day because yesterday was a perfect day.




16 comments:

  1. It was a perfect day, because you're perfect!! <3 love you honey bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin outfit! I'm all about this dress/kimono combination. Dressing like a gypsy in everyday life is my all time favorite. Love your blog!

    Laura
    www.thefoxtrails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes gypsy all day everyday!! thank you!xx

      Delete
  3. you look such like a goddess !!! perfect outfit, perfect jewelry, perfect makeup, perfect model ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't understand how one human being can be so perfect, you're literally a gypsy goddess <3 love u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i aint perfect i got my flaws but thank you my dearest! xxxxx

      Delete
  5. You are amazing!! Love the mermaid dress and the kimono <3
    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that dress blows my mind!! <3 and the kimono...so in love

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. still obsessed with how luxurious this look is. you are like a gypsy mermaid, i loooove it. xoxo

    formphantasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful, like a bohemian fairy queen <3 such a babe x

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete