Monday, 21 October 2013

30. - I will follow you down






halter top - mum's, black skirt - supre, concho belt - vintage, elephant bag - Taylor's

Here is a little snippet of an outfit that I wore out clubbing on the weekend and felt really sassy because I wanna feel sassy in every outfit I wear now. Sassy is good. Also this little halter top that I've made into a cross-body kinda top thingy (if you can think of a better name help a sassy girl out) used to be my mum's from the 90's that she wore with matching leopard print shorts found in this outfit: here and I can only imagine her pulling it off!


7 comments:

  1. beauty ♥ you're such a goddess ! love your jewelry :!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, why are you so hot???? <3 Secondly, I got nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award and I get to pick 15 ppl to pass it on to, so of course I nominated you! The rules are on my blog if you choose to do it! Ily <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's amazing! Really love your style and your photos, you look gorgeous!

    Now following you and looking forward to your next post! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can:

    electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you! :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every outfit..perfect! love those boots and bag especially x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete