Monday, 9 September 2013

24. - Mermaid gypsy


 





lace bralette - mum, maxi skirt - can't remember now. boots - nastygal, necklace - natalie b jewellery

Hey everyone how are you all?!
Today Taylor and I went op shopping for our shop Age of Sunastry and got so many goodies which I am very excited to show you all. I'll probably be posting some sneaky shots on my instagram - caitlanhammond. Stayed tuned! We are also going to do a market stall in Sydney maybe Glebe or Bondi so if you are in the Sydney area come and say hello when we have a proper date set which will hopefully in a month!

10 comments:

  1. sooo beautiful! your hair is to die for..and your style! <3


    http://thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look like a goddess, or a mermaid, or both !! and your jewelry ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is out of this world! absolutely love your cuff too x

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your bracelet <3
    I'm having a Giveaway on my blog. You can win a beautiful hand painted clutch. Please stop by.. and good luck!!

    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete