Monday, 2 September 2013

23. - Bohemian Rhapsody








paisley shorts - vintage, boots - vintage, beige blouse - vintage, bag and hat - borrowed off Taylor, elephant necklace - etsy, cuff - and that

Everything is really overwhelming at the moment. Yesterday Taylor, Blake, Ben and I booked our tickets to India. I'M GOING TO INDIA. Let that just sink in because it still hasn't for me. We are leaving late January and coming back end of February. I have been questioned so many times "Why would you want to go to India?" and it's like why the hell not?! Taylor is currently being the "mum figure" which I love because honestly this trip wouldn't be happening without her. Excitement levels have hit the roof!

8 comments:

  1. your hair is beautiful! x

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No "why" question from me, I'd LOVE to go to India. For a month, too! You guys are going to have the best time.

    That necklace is amazing!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely I am really looking forward to it! xxx

      Delete
  3. CAN I JOIN YOU GUYS? SERIOUSLY, THOUGH. I WOULD MEET YOU THERE.

    holy cow your necklace is killller. i am so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES COME WITH US HAHA ILL PACK YOU IN MY SUIT CASE!

      Delete
  4. you look absolutely gorgeous, amazing outfit!
    I want your necklace! xx

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete