Monday, 12 August 2013

21. - Hologram Sunset



hologram shorts - my mum's from the 90's, harley davidson top - vintage, boots - thrifted, vest - vintage

Sorry for the half-ass of an outfit post but I honestly haven't had the chance to take blog photos because a.) my mother (2nd photographer) and her boyfriend just got back from a holiday in Thailand and b) I'm back at uni. However mum did bring me home some goodies mostly anything with an elephant on it because I am slightly obsessed with them. These photos were taken sometime early in the year when my mum had first given me a bag of her old clubbing goodies including these hologram hot pants, score!

Have you guys checked out Taylor and I's etsy store?! - Age of Sunastry



13 comments:

  1. Omg absolutely perfect. As always, duh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so perfect, those shorts are so cool x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if your mum had clubbing clothes. I think my mum was about 20 years too early for holographic clubbing clothes. Sad for me. Amazing for you as these shorts are way special.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a whole bag of them, I could have died! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. THAILAND?! Holy shit that is AMAZING! Sounds like such a killer vacation, not for the obvious reason of the beautiful sights but also shopping (elephants on EVERYTHING + sequins + oh my fuck I'm already drooling at the thought). I hope your mom and her boyfriend had a total blast. Those shorts look like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she did have an amazing time! I'm a little on the jealous side! I know right, like elephants + sequins = life. That is how I see it ahha!

      Delete
  5. As if your mum had those shorts! Amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually part of a matching outfit, even better!

      Delete
  6. These are crazy good! You look like such a babe, as usual. My mum threw all her old clothes away, so upset! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Damn! I was lucky enough to score some of her old goodies the ones she didn't throw away xxx

      Delete
  7. hei, It is actually part of a matching outfit, looking so nice.

    ReplyDelete