Tuesday, 27 August 2013

22. - Sweet roses, dead roses.









My entire outfit has been thrifted and jewellery is off ebay/etsy

Let's talk about mum jeans. It wasn't until recently when Taylor was talking about mum jeans and I was slightly confused by what she meant but what I did know is that it made her butt look fab and I was like dayyymnnn girl. Then this morning I was furiously searching through my wardrobe for an outfit to wear today and found these! Did I know I had them.. no.. why? Because I own to many clothes. MUST. STOP. I am now calling them 'miracle butt enhancing mum shorts'. Mum shorts/jeans = will make any butt look even better because all butts are good. 

Ciara and I went to Brighton today to get a chocolate fix and I don't think I will need to eat chocolate for a while. It was such a beautiful day and the end of winter is finally almost over! Bring on Summer! I mean Spring!

11 comments:

  1. ooooh my god, your bag and rings !!! love your style so much !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO FEELING THIS AND YOUR FACE IS FUCKING INCREDIBLE IN THESE AND NOT TO MENTION YOUR HAIR PLZ DO THIS MORE OFTEN OK? LUV U HONEY BUNZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're everything and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!! love your style! <3


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah I LOVE you calling them MUM jeans. Even here in the UK (land of Mum) we call them Mom jeans. Mum forever.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. you wear everything incredibly well. I love the short/belt combination!

    ReplyDelete