Tuesday, 2 July 2013

16. - Trapdoor






bell bottoms, bag, velvet top, belt - vintage, cuff - ebay, necklace - borrowed from Taylor, platform boots - nastygal

The weather in Sydney has been horrible. Non stop rain for a week and I think this is the second time I have left the house. I need the sun to function just like a reptile.. cause maybe I'm cold blooded.

Taylor and I went for a massive op shopping adventure and we made many purchases for our soon to be etsy shop! Can't wait to get it finally up and running after us first talking about having a vintage store since we were 15. Fingers crossed it will be open within the next month so stay tuned!

Also there is something about google reader closing down and if you wanted to stay updated with my blog just follow me on bloglovin': Here

Do you guys like dark, trance music? I do and this is currently my favourite song ever. If you love his voice as much as I do I would recommend watching him live because he is a freakin' babe *wipes drool from keyboard* and I think we should date, just sayin'.







3 comments:

  1. Holy shit yes I am going to buy EVERYTHING from you and Taylor's shop. Perfect outfit. That top rulezz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you actually bought something I would cry because you are perfect and you would be wearing clothes that we picked out!!!!

      Delete
  2. You look incredible! Your hair too <3
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete