Sunday, 9 June 2013

13. - Here comes the reptile queen











 snakeskin leotard, belt, vest, bag - vintage, boots - nastygal, necklace - ebay

Hey guys, how you all going?!
Yes another post with my lover a.k.a dog because she ran out the door and chased mum and I down the driveway and was jumping in the air like this the entire time we took photos. She is just a big fluff ball of poodle happiness and never fails to put a smile on my face. For the past week I have been like yeah next post I want to talk about this and was getting really passionate about it and then I sat down at the computer and just wasn't feeling it. In starting this blog I didn't want it to always be "hey guys this is ma outfit blah blah blah" because I think there is only so much I can talk about fashion. I mean don't get me wrong I love clothes but I did want this blog to be about things that inspire me, get me passionate, maybe dogs, throw in some of my art maybe, some music and dogs, dogs again. At the moment however Lamour is looking freakin' adorable laying on my bed with her toy in her mouth and I want to go and cuddle her and continue reading my favourite book (the wardstone chronicles best series ever and I mean ever) which I don't know if I'll have any nails left when I finished it because it is just so intense.

Here is a song to make up for my lack of a text post. 

12 comments:

  1. this is genius. and i love your dog, she is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! I seriously love her too much!

      Delete
  2. this is really fucking great <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes! If we did that does it mean that I can be a lizard?! ❤❤❤

      Delete
  4. you perfect creature you! i just stalked the shit out of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are to lovely! I stalk the shit out of your blog all the time ;) ❤❤❤

      Delete
  5. Hey flower,

    Added you on instagram last week now i'm here loving all of your boho looks!!
    Would love if you could check my blog too :)
    Peace & Love
    www.foreverboho.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooove your look !!!! ...and your dog is so cute :D !!!

    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca/

    xCx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh godd in that last picture at first i thought your hand was your dogs and you had some sort of hyper evolved poodle that walks on 2 legs and has opposable thumbs... but you dont

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is simply wonderful, and I have never really been a fan of poodles, but after seeing how cute yours is I will have to rethink that :)

    ReplyDelete