Wednesday, 29 May 2013

11. - Gypsy coin














black maxi skirt - no idea, leopard print mesh singlet - gift from Taylor, burnout velvet cardigan - etsy, brown boots - newtown, gypsy belt - summerhill

Today, Taylor and I went to Bay Vista today a.k.a heaven on earth for any of you dessert lovers out there. It is seriously the best. Lemon sugar crepes and melted chocolate for a brunch, yeah that's my kind of meal. Taylor and I also pretended that Brighton Beach was Venice Beach so yeah I guess you could say we magically transported from Australia to The States in an outfit post.

I have major issues posing in front of the camera (get used to it Caitlan if you want to continue blogging right?) which is why I look awkward half the time or there is a billion photos of me just looking really grumpy or laughing and covering my face with only a few serious ones to pick from at the end of the day. Taylor tries to direct me,"just smize into the camera Caitlan" but I just end up laughing so Taylor said this can be a smiling post and I was happy with that. I don't know how to be "serious" I guess you could say because I'm too busy laughing or mucking around. Maybe I should watch zoolander and work on my "blue steel" look haha.

HOW AMAZING IS THIS GYPSY COIN BELT OMG. I LOVE IT AHHHHHH!

6 comments:

  1. caitlan you are breathtaking this is stunning luv u 2 much tayrah is alright as well i guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denis bby you are too kind but I love you and cant wait to see you on saturday!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. UR PERFECT
    THIS OUTFIT AND THOSE GEMS
    I WONDER WHO DAT SXC PHOTOGRAPHER IS HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u r da bomb at taking photos!!!!! love you babe!!!!

      Delete
  3. nice pictures!
    found you on lookbook.nu

    following you now via bloglovin.
    check out my blog, too :)

    i also have a giveaway at the moment - you can win a steve madden bag in neon green!
    http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/05/giveaway-stylefruits.html

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete