Tuesday, 21 May 2013

10. - Picnic with the faeries



















lace bodice - cream on king, beige maxi skirt - vintage, necklace - ebay, bindis and henna temporary tattoo - tree of life

I'm so excited to introduce my best friend Miss Ciara Kenny. She is actually perfect and amazing and beautiful and she just gets me. I once was high on life one night and came up with this to describe Ciara "born in a cauldron by navajo werewolf princesses under a full moon, enjoys her time in a sea of flowers, indulging in the simplicities of life and always chasing a sunset."

A couple of weeks ago we decided to have a picnic date in the lovely Camellia Gardens. Had I not been there before I was more then ecstatic to enter such a beautiful garden as it felt like we had left the "shire bubble" (not the one from LOTR, I wish) yet it was only a 10 minute drive from our houses. We seriously felt like magical faerie princesses and I'm sure the faeries were watching over us as well. Faeries do exist I don't care what anyone says, Ciara has my back on that one!

It was a perfect day and I can't wait to visit again when all the flowers are in full bloom. You know that friend that no matter what you are doing, what you say, how weird you get, how many bad jokes you tell, you know they will still be your best friend, well that's Ciara for me. We can talk in another language, have an entire conversation in code and no matter what we are doing we are always laughing. We don't get to hang out as much as we used to (damn you uni and work commitments) but when we do get to spend time together I realise how much I miss having her around everyday.

I can't even recall on specific memories because there is just too many. We could probably write a book on all our one liners, weird things we have done and memories we have made together. Hey Ciara we should totally do that sometime! I'm keeping this short as I could ramble on for a lot longer but to sum it all up thank you Ciara for blessing me with our friendship, always being able to lift me up no matter how down I am and letting me be my complete self around you and still loving me regardless. I love you with all my heart.

You can find her on Tumblr and Instagram!





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful people and beautiful scenery and beautiful life and shit. I LOVE THIS POST AND CIARA LOOKS FAB AND YOU LOOK ETHEREAL <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog soooo much! your style is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much!! Means a lot ❤❤❤

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh this is such a sweet post. Best friends are the best creation. I know just how you feel and I am really happy you have someone like Ciara in your life!!

    Also, both of you look amazinggggg wahh! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seriously remind you that there are some pretty amazing people out there! I have Taylor as well which I am very thankful for! Thank you my dead ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

      Delete