Tuesday, 19 March 2013

3. - Spotted a leopard





thrifted harley davidson shirt, boots and all jewellery off ebay.

I had just got back from Fiji when I came home to find a plastic bag awaiting me on my bed. Slightly confused I opened it and surely enough I found a treasure chest of my mums clubbing goodies from the 90's. These leopard print hot pants included. Bamn! Cha-ching! Cheers mum! I started doing an impromptu fashion show trying on every article of clothing amazed at how much goodness one bag could contain. I also spotted this amazing tree in full bloom just across from where I work. So I dragged Taylor across the road to capture its beauty. Note to self - society is not however ready for leopard print hot pants.







Currently on repeat forever.



2 comments:

  1. those fucking shorts, and more importantly you're butt in those shorts
    love you girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe best shorts thanks mum! Thanks babe ;)

    ReplyDelete