Thursday, 7 March 2013

1. - Shagadelic baby, yeah!




wearing - topshop crop top, thrifted skirt, borrowed coat from my amazing friend, inspired tribe necklace and thrifted boots.
I finally strapped myself down to the computer after saying I'd have my very first blog post.. for what.. let's say about 4 months now. Talk about procrastinating or maybe I'm just lazy. Either way this. is. really. happening. The whole "about me" I kinda don't agree with. I mean what even is an about me? Really I'm just telling you things that could form my identity but that's not who I truly am inside. I could tell you that I find serenity at the beach, am currently studying visual arts and design at uni or that I love to listen to psychedelic rock and imagine I'm living in the 60's or 70's. This isn't the true essence of me but what the heck I guess you'll learn more about me further into my posts!

I'd like to introduce to you to the most precious creature my beautiful poodle puppy (yes she is only one years old) Lamour! I seriously love her too much. Does anyone else see a strong connection between this awesome shagadelic coat and lamour?! These are the first photos my friend Taylor and I ever took and don't worry photo quality is sure to improve as well as my crappy writing skills!



3 comments:

  1. So in love with your blog !
    And the quality of your pictures, really did improve haha

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete